If you start any good outfit with an even better basic, you'll always leave the house looking perfectly put together. Here's our favourite basics & how we like to wear them:
1. The cardigan. A cozy knit that's a great transitional piece for fall, is the ideal cover up for your basic (and arguably classic) cut offs and tee.
2. The sweatshirt. Simple and comfy, graphic or no graphic, you can pair these with any of your favourite bottoms and have a total look. Or favourite way is with jeans!
3. Jeans. The ultimate, and paired with anything and everything can be a go-to. Keep it paired with other basics, and your favourite sneakers and you've got every day on point.
4. The t-shirt. Easy to wear and easy to style. Layered, or alone this basic is an essential. We love it with layered necklaces, and jeans.
5. The shirt. Oversized is on trend, with rolled up sleeves and fitted pants.
6. Leggings. A basic that goes without saying. As well as pairs well with almost everything. Our favourite way: sweaters.
7. The tank. With so many styles and colours, it's the layering essential and a basic that's super versatile. Play with contrasting top & bottom colours!
8. The striped tee. Whether long or short sleeved, black or otherwise, pair this Parisienne basic with jeans.
What's your favourite basic & how do you wear it?